Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Rest of Forever teaser

Before he could enact whatever sneakiness he had planned, I leapt onto him. He rolled onto his back and I was on top of him straddling his waist. ‘Yes,’ I thought to myself, ‘this is where I want to be.’ I could feel that he was just as excited as I was and I rubbed myself into him. I grabbed his arms and pushed them above his head and tried to hold them there as I kissed him hard. He was pushing his arms against my hands, making it clear that he was still stronger than I was. But, he decided to let me have my way. I pushed all of my body against his. I wanted to feel every inch of him. I began kissing and biting his lips. Eric pulled away and then I paused. I tasted something absolutely exquisite and I wanted more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment