Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ch 12 is almost finished...

I am almost finished with chapter 12 and should be posting on Wednesday. 

Due to going on a cross-country road trip and my kids being on summer vacation I have been having a hard time getting in the correct mind-frame to write.  But my kids will be going back to school in 3 weeks so I should be able to really start focus on writing two stories at once. 

RoF is, unfortunately, taking longer to write than I had planned.  I make a little more progress every day.  But, it's just not flowing yet.  I know it will once I have more time to focus.

I want to apologize for all of the delays and thank everyone for being so patient.  So... in the meantime... here's some eye-candy....


I think Alexander/Eric looked especially hot in that blue sweater!  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment