Wednesday, August 11, 2010

chapter 13 is up!

Yeah, it only took me two weeks, but it's up.  I hope to update next week... hopefully, Monday or Tuesday... at the latest Wednesday.

I've had to start the The Rest of Forever over again.  I just didn't like how it was flowing or rather there wasn't any flow... so I'm trying again. 

I've had another story pop into my head, but I'm only writing it when I'm blocked or HAVE to get it out. I'm calling it "When a Tornado Meets a Volcano" or TMV.  So far, I have most of the first chapter done.  It's not a nice story at all.  Edward's a @$$h0l3 and Bella's a bit of a whirlwind herself.  It's gonna be pretty angsty and nasty... the lemons will not be sweet.  I think I'm goiong to bank the story until I have it completed and then post.  That's my plan anyway. 

My kids go back to school next week.  So, I hope to have more motivation and time to write.  Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment